Mesotherapy (from Greek mesos, “middle”, and therapy from Greek therapeia, “to treat medically”) is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. Mesotherapy employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat. Depending on the indications, it can be used for hair loss prevention and hair re-growth. It is highly recommended to opt for mesoscalp in combination with Derma roller or an Insulin syringe.
Benefits of Mesotherapy for Scalp
Tremendous improvement in the quality of existing hair
- Reduction in Hair fall
- Hair growth if you are lucky!!
- Mesotherapy for Scalp is used to Treat
- Non-androgenic alopecia and repair hair which has been prematurely damaged by environmental agents (sun, pollution, etc)
- Hair thinning
- Treat hair loss for women
- To eliminate dandruff and seborrhea
- To treat thin and/or devitalized hair